Add EPIC Productions calendars to your Google calendars list
To add the team Google calendars to your calendar is done in Google Calendar, not in Slack (although I’ve synched our calendars to post to Slack). You need to add them to “My Calendars” in Google Calendar and then on your device. Then, make the calendars you want visible on your own Google calendar by adding them.
First you must add the new calendars from your computer. You cannot add a new calendar from your phone. (why, Google? why?!)
Instructions to Add EP Calendars
- On your computer, open Google Calendar .
- On the left, next to “Other calendars,” click Add + –> From URL.
- Enter the calendar’s URL address in the field provided (right-click and copy the URL from the links on the EP Schedules page).
- Click Add calendar. The calendar will appear on the left side under “Other calendars.”
- Make sure the box is checked to see them in your own calendar
The URLs you need are below (copy-paste):
- Large ensemble Google calendar URL:
- Senior Mini Google calendar URL:
- Mini 2 Google calendar URL:
- Mini 3 Google calendar URL:
Adding the calendar you subscribed to from your phone
- Open the Google Calendar app .
- Tap Menu (Menu > Settings on Android).
- Tap the calendar you want to view.
- To find more available calendars, tap Show more.
- Turn Sync on